1. Quiet hours are from 10:30 PM to 7:30 AM. Please be quiet and considerate of your neighbors.
2. Check-ins are only during daylight hours unless permission for after hours check in is granted by the office.
3. The number of persons occupying the recreational vehicle shall not exceed two (2) adults and up to three (3) children. A penalty of $100.00 per person will be enforced if the occupancy rule is violated. Additionally, the appropriate fee for the number of additional persons will be charged and computed from the Effective Date of your site rental agreement.
4. The RV site must be kept neat, clean and free from litter and debris. The only items to be outside your RV are a reasonable amount of outdoor furniture in good condition, and a BBQ. Do not make any changes to your site or add any additional items without written approval from management.
5. Cutting vegetation is prohibited unless previously agreed upon with owner.
6. The display, discharge, or possession of any weapon that may alarm others is prohibited.
7. Violence or the threat of violence will not be tolerated.
8. The possession, sale or manufacture of illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia anywhere on the Property is prohibited.
9. The operation of a business on the Property is prohibited.
10. The storage of hazardous materials anywhere on the Property is prohibited.
11. Speed limit is 10 MPH.
12. No parking on the grass or in unassigned parking spaces.
13. No vehicle repairs will be permitted on the Property.
14. Pets must be approved, current on vaccinations and on a leash at all times. A bag is necessary when walking pets and clean-up is your responsibility. Tying pets outside is not permitted. Owner must be present any time a pet is outside the RV.
15. Loud, obnoxious, disorderly, boisterous, or unlawful conduct or conduct that disturbs or threatens the rights, comfort, or convenience of others in or near the Property will not be tolerated.
16. Campfires in grills and designated spots only. Campfires must be attended at all times and put out completely when finished. Campfires are prohibited on windy days.
17. Do not wash campers or vehicles on premises unless permission is granted by the office.
18. Please be respectful of restrooms, laundry and common areas and report any problems immediately.
19. Clotheslines are prohibited after 2 PM daily.
20. All vehicles must be operational, registered and licensed at all times, and must be able to be moved with 24 hours notice.
21. Unauthourized vehicles and RVs may be towed at owners expense.